Did you know that Minnie Mouse is a Disney Princesses? It was Mickey who said so. “Gee, Minnie, you’ve always been a princess to me.” That makes her at least an unofficial princess. And our littlest loves Minnie mouse so she is absolutely a must meet when visiting Disney World. If you’re wondering where you can meet her, use this guide. We’ll give you all the Minnie-hacks and facts to help you find this cheerful mouse!
Where can I meet Minnie Mouse? Not only can you meet her in several locations in both Disney World and Disney Land, but she also appears frequently at other Disney properties outside of the parks.
These are the locations at Disney World where you can find her:
- Animal Kingdom at Adventurers Post
- Hollywood Studios near the Sci-Fi Drive-in Theater
- Cape May Café at Disney Beach Club Resort
- Chef Mickey’s at Disney Contemporary Resort
- Magical Kingdom
- Mickey’s Backyard BBQ at Fort Wilderness Resort
- Frequent Appearances Elsewhere
We will give you all the instructions, details, height requirements, and wardrobe secrets so you know exactly what to expect at each location.
Where Can I Meet Minnie Mouse?
Children and grown-ups alike fall in love with the magic that is Disney World and Land. This guide will help you outline a game-plan for your visit to avoid wandering around aimlessly with Minnie-expectant kiddos!
Some quick fun facts and ideas to ask her about when you come face to face with the most adored mouse in the world are:
- Minnie’s real name is Minerva Mouse
- Minnie’s Ex-boyfriend Mortimer Mouse is Mickey’s arch-foe
- Minnie owns over 200 outfits and will have different outfits at each location!
- Minnie’s style was inspired by the fashion styles of the 1920s
This is the mouse your kiddos want to meet and take a picture with. The places you can find her are as follows:
Where can I meet Minnie Mouse at Disney World?
When visiting Disney World in Orlando, Florida, there are many locations you can find Minnie at all around the Disney park. Utilize this Digital Map of Disney World and check out these stops:
The Animal Kingdom at Adventurers Post
Here is where you will find Minnie adorning some adventurer clothes and looking very, Indiana Jones! In her straw hat, she will greet families on their animal kingdom day and pose for pictures.
- Location: Adventurers Post near Discover Island within Animal Kingdom Resort (separate from Disney World main park)
- Times to See Minnie: Changes seasonally but usually between 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily
- Mickey Joining? Yes
Hollywood Studios near the Sci-Fi Drive-in Theater
Minnie will appear at Hollywood Studios around the Drive-in Theater as well as for a season stint at the Hollywood & Vine restaurant.
Reservations are not only recommended but should be made far in advance at this indoor restaurant. Many of these families want to meet Minnie as well and it tends to book up 3 to 6 months in advance. Plan accordingly and know that there is no exact time Minnie shows up here, so it may not be the most reliable location if your plans revolve around Minnie.
- Location: Hollywood Studios
- Times to See Mickey: Change Seasonally
- Mickey Joining? Sometimes
Cape May Café at Disney Beach Club Resort
See Minnie in beach-wear while she gives off ‘surf’s up’ vibes. This is a casual dining location that still books up quite in advance.
- Location: At the Disney’s Beach Club Resort, where you’ll find the Cape May Café, indoor environment.
- Times to See Minnie: Breakfast hours ranging between opening at 7:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Requirements: May Need a FastPass+ card or meal pass
- Mickey Joining? Not always but you may see Goofy, Daisy, and Donald Duck
Chef Mickey’s at Disney Contemporary Resort
If you want a snapshot of Minnie in her classic red and white polka-dotted dress, this is a great spot to capture Minnie with her beau Mickey! This is also our favorite Disney Restaurant and a must-visit every trip.
- Location: At Chef Mickey’s within the Disney Contemporary Resort
- Times to See Minnie: All day between 7 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. with a break between 2:30 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Mickey Joining? It’s his place, of course!
Magical Kingdom at the Minnie and Pete Silly Sideshow
While visiting with little ones, you have to catch Minnie and Pete’s Silly Sideshow for a clown-like circus performance the whole family will get a laugh out of.
See Minnie in an elaborate pink costume as she sports a feathery headdress that is hilarious.
- Location: Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom
- Times to See Minnie: Changes seasonally but usually in performances between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. daily
- Mickey Joining? Not usually
Epcot at The Character Spot
Another classic Minnie-costume spot to find the original polka-dotted get-up, this will be an indoor environment where the PhotoPass service will be located as well for convenient photo-ops. Currently this is closed and will be updated with the new location.
- Location: Epcot in front of the Future World where Character’s gather (Character Spot)
- Times to See Minnie: Changes seasonally, usually from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Mickey Joining? Yes, often
Mickey’s Backyard BBQ at Fort Wilderness Resort
Event tickets or FastPass+ cards will be required for this one, but the food is delicious if you are craving some southern comfort BBQ!
Minnie will look as precious as a cowgirl in plaid. The rest of the gang will usually make an appearance!
- Location: Inside of the Fort Wilderness Resort
- Times to See Minnie: Have to check the schedule as it’s not daily, usually around dinner hours of 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Mickey Joining? Yes, along with Goofy and Chip ‘n Dale
Frequent Appearances Elsewhere
Other spots that are less regular, less scheduled and regimented, but still frequently visited by Minnie Mouse and the gang are:
- PCH Grill
- Surf’s Up Breakfast
- Hollywood & Vine Restaurant
- Visa Meet ‘n Greet (conditional)
- Disney Brand Hotels
- Townsquare Christmas Tree Celebration (seasonal)
- Location: Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel near Disneyland
- Times to See Minnie: During breakfast performances before noon
- Mickey Joining? Yes often. You will see other members of the gang as this is Donald Duck’s Seaside Breakfast Menu each morning at an all-you-can-eat buffet
Surf’s Up Breakfast
This is also held at the Paradise Pier Hotel. Here the buffet breakfast has a surf’s up theme.
- Location: PCH Grill at the Paradise Pier Hotel
- Times to See Minnie: Breakfast hours before noon
- Mickey Joining? Yes. Usually Daisy, sometimes Lilo and Stitch and other characters
Hollywood & Vine Restaurant
Minnie can be found at the restaurant and also along where the characters partake in a meet ‘n greet commonly along Commissary Lane.
You will see the gang dressed in seasonal attire like costumes for Halloween, sparkling light-up dresses for Christmas, and floral dresses in the spring-time
- Location: Hollywood Studios at Disney World
- Requirement: May need FastPass+ or dining pass
- Times to See Minnie: Seasonal and for select dates/holidays. Usually between 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Mickey Joining? Yes, and Goofy, Donald, Daisy, and sometimes Pluto
Visa Meet ‘n Greet (conditional)
There are two locations for character meet-ups if (and only if) you have a Disney credit or debit card. You can meet the characters at Epcot and Hollywood Studios for these visa meet-ups.
- Location: Epcot and Hollywood Studios at Disney World
- Requirement: You need to have a Disney Visa Credit Card to qualify for this
- Times to See Minnie: Usually between 1 p.m. and 7 p.m. for Epcot, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Hollywood Studios
- Mickey Joining? Yes, and usually Goofy as well
Disney Brand Hotels
Any Disney resorts around the Disney locations are a possible time and place to spot a character! There are frequent visits but not constant times or locations.
Townsquare Christmas Tree Celebration (seasonal)
Another seasonal spot where there’s no pre-determined date or time to see the characters. However, they love to surprise guests by rolling through and laughing with their fans!
Minnie The Legend – Final Tips
People flock from all around the world because these mischievous little mice warm our hearts and have made us smile since we were little. Disney allows that magic to be passed on for generations, and that’s part of why Minnie and Mickey are two of the most recognizable characters in the Disney franchise.
They are the original two, forging beyond the days of black and white television to the most colorful impact on modern media.
If you don’t know where to look or for exact times, Minnie is often strolling around these locations:
- Around Disney Hotels
- Around Town squares at any park location
- At Minnie’s House locations at any park location
- Wherever you can find Mickey, such as Mickey shows or Café Mickey.
You can also Book a Dining Experience with Minnie! This could be a highlight of the trip for the family. Keep in mind that you’ll be snapping lots of photos, saving yourself the cost of the posed pictures Disney wants you to purchase.
Minnie and Mickey are the ones that started it all with Minnie’s debut dating back to November of 1928! She’s looking pretty good for nearly 100 years old, so be sure to tell her so at one of these many location options to meet the queen mouse herself.
Get that picture, pose with the family hugging the cutest mouse in the world and savor the life-long memories that only the most magical place on earth can give.